Is Exotic Plant Company still in business?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe caffeine should cut a bit back on coffeine, as one might suspect his blood pressure to run quite high! šŸ¤Æ

As to 1) I dealt s lot with the late Boscha Popow. To the claim:
Iit's obviously possible to maintain proper greenhouse hygiene and avoid outbreaks. [this was] true for orders made from the late Mr. Popow's shop, always impeccable.
well, even the nigh perfect, can have the odd day off. I did, actually, receive a mealybug infested plant from Boscha. But as I suppose an innumerable amount of orchids passed through his nursery, and as he always was both helpful and curteous in my dealings with him, I saw no reason to raise the roof because of that. I treated the plant and sent him a message to make him aware of the problem., so he could deal with it appropriately.

I certainly won't be spending another cent at the Exotic Plant Company :)
That's probably the best solution for all parties involved!

Michael is a great guyā€¦he stated that he is very busy. Message himā€¦donā€™t email. I ordered plants some time ago and have not received them probably due to cold weather. The last I heard was that he ships to Kelly McCracken (High Desert Orchid) and then they go on to the purchaser. I think Kelly is very busy, as well. I think she has made some changes to her orchid business.

High Desert Orchids closed in February?

https://highdesertorchids.com/blogs/growhouse-closure/bye-orchid-friends

To what whitpaph said about Messageing, and not emailing, I have to email, I'm not on any social media. Atleast not before it's an absolute must! There are a lot of nice things and groups on SM, but then all your info you give them, and to what they are used for or stolen šŸ˜±šŸ¤Æ No thank you!

As I said before I had a great experience with Mr. Tibbs before, and for me no problem to wait for shipment. I would just have preferred to be informed or answered to my messages. Anyway no problem, I'm glad to hear your answers here Mr. Tibbs, and wait with patience and excitement my orchids. Good Easter to all.

I got an email 17.04 that my plants have been shipped that day. The delivery was very fast and my plants were delivered to me in the morning of 19.04.23. I'm very pleased and the plants were exellent as before, and packed very well.

Back