Irapeanum update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, most fungi do produce antibiotics to protect themselves against nearly all kinds of bacteria.
And many orchids can be lucky if such fitting fungi are growing close by or even on the orchid roots.

Yes, most fungi do produce antibiotics to protect themselves against nearly all kinds of bacteria.
And many orchids can be lucky if such fitting fungi are growing close by or even on the orchid roots.

That's good ! Auvergne is the land of mushrooms and cheeses :drool:

Today :

The roots look good to me, I saw a large root from deep, and what seemed like a bud...

God, I think it is bad news, I hope I have not right. I have read some articles about this guy, I think it is a forever green plant: if an older growth begins to die back, you'd have to see the new one. If roots are well, there is hope. I wait for ( mostly GOOD!) news. You are the best among us with this one till this time.

this season is very special with a lot of sunshine and temperatures high enough in the greenhouse ... and now it's getting cold ... we'll see but I thought I saw a dormant bud ... I cross fingers !

;-)...Yet we can not do much during the dormant period. ..this is always stressful. ..on can only hope that the sleeping beauty wakes up

Back