Quantcast

IPCC Critics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Stone

Reaction score
Australia is fortunate to be well-endowed with renewable resources and technological expertise. With government leadership and support, the transition to a zero-carbon economy could benefit our economy in the medium term and generate much-needed regional jobs.
A government whose policies are ranked among the world’s worst carries no moral authority. And without that moral authority the government has no clout to advance the only long-term solution to this crisis – an international framework for the rapid decarbonisation of the global economy.

I fear the Guardian is living in Fantasia Land
The Guardian is about as close as you get to communist in this country without actually being communist. I listen to ''journalists'' from the ''Guardian'' interviewed on TV on an almost daily basis. The level of bias and ignorance is breathtaking.

Berthold

Reaction score
Greta Thunberg is upset.
The most modern coal-fired power plant in the world, Datteln 4, was switched on today. It is about 15 km from me.
It supplies around 1 million people and the associated industrial structure with electricity, even at night and when there is no wind.
Greta's father has told his daughter to look angry and scold when journalists ask her about Datteln 4.
Greta and father Thunberg confuse the city of Datteln and the entire Ruhr area with 5 million inhabitants with Bullerbü.
Bullerbü is a small virtual village in Sweden, which is the mental pony farm for children and alternative adults.

Last edited:

Latest posts