• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inventory Reduction Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
sounds fun right....... wrong!
I absolutely HATE to do this, but i have to significantly reduce my collection for personal reasons which some of you know about. All of these are priced under their true value and are very nice plants. Treat them well.
Also, dont ask me for more pics, I dont have the time. And no dimensional questions either please.

myrm. tibicinis 'marisa' - massive well established division. $50
DSC_0124-1.jpg

aerides falcatum - 25
DSC_0123-4.jpg

Rhyn. gigantea 'red x white' - massive $50
DSC_0119-2.jpg

Coelia bella 'Stanton' - massive div in 8 in pot $50
DSC_0120-5.jpg

Eria rhynchostyloide - 8 inch $45
DSC_0122-3.jpg

Bollea ecuadoriense - 6 in $30
DSC_0121-3.jpg

wish I had the money at the moment for I would be interested in the Eria rhynchostyloide and the Coelia bella. I am scraping money together for a roth primary division and I am purchasing part of a Catt species collection this week.

Ha, Candace will have to charge a little markup due to market scarcity and all..... damn economics :rollhappy:

I've already got a Coelia bella that's about that size so I'm only buying one, Ron. Vandas and I aren't good friends. I've got a couple and plan to keep it that way;)

think these would sell?:
BS div of dimorphorchis lowii
BS plants of both species of esmeralda

Latest posts

Back