Introducing myself

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mango

Clorophilic
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm mexican, I've been growing orchids and carnivorous plants for over a decade, and more recently, aroids (amorphophallus, sauromatum, arisaema), other bulbous, succulents, cacti, african violets, amongst others.

Now I'm focusing my attetion into slippers, I've been cheking this forum for a while without registering, I've learned a lot from the users and now I felt the urge to join you.

Hope we can stablish a nice healthy feedback, and share our knowledge and experience.

Thank you.

Bienvenido compañero cultivador de orquídeas!

Have some friends and family down in Guanajuato City, MX. What's your lovation? Know a little Spanish, working on learning, maybe you can teach me more!

Bienvenido compañero cultivador de orquídeas!

Have some friends and family down in Guanajuato City, MX. What's your lovation? Know a little Spanish, working on learning, maybe you can teach me more!

Gracias colega.

I live in Puebla, Guanajuato is not that far from here.
Of course, if I can help with something, I will.

Regards.

Good morning and welcome from Luxembourg!!!! Jean

Btw. do you have laelias or other mexican species in your collection?

Hello and thanks Heather and Dido.

Good morning and welcome from Luxembourg!!!! Jean

Btw. do you have laelias or other mexican species in your collection?
Thanx pal, and yes, actually those are very common here amongst others like Stanhopea, encyclia, prostechea etc..

Greetings

WELCOME Mango, glad you joined us!
I'm so fascinated with carnivorous plants, the weird & wonderful!

Welcome from Memphis TN, sounds like you'll make a great edition to the Slippertalk family.

Thanks SlipperFan, chrismende, goldenrose, fbrem and paphreek. Nice to meet you.

SlipperFan, my slipper collection is scarce, but I shall put photos of my other orchids.

Latest posts

Back