Interesting micranthum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
PICT0125-1.jpg

Paphioland, Are you the owner of all of these beautiful flowers that you are always posting? If the answer is yes, then you own some real nice ones.

Most of us will never be able to bloom enough of any one kind to find the select ones, and we all know the establishments will not be selling all their select flowers at a cost that the average person can afford.

Paphioland, Are you the owner of all of these beautiful flowers that you are always posting? If the answer is yes, then you own some real nice ones.

Most of us will never be able to bloom enough of any one kind to find the select ones, and we all know the establishments will not be selling all their select flowers at a cost that the average person can afford.

Thank you for complimenting the flowers they appreciate it:)Yes I am the owner. I actually bloomed this one however. Most I buy select. The interesting thing about this batch of micranthums that I am blooming is that they have half albino genes Aa.

My first impression was the this micranthum was sticking it's tongue out at me. And if it blooms that way again I would name it "Razz".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back