Insigne sanderae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
16C0DBE5-A44D-497A-BBE4-4994D6A427B7.jpeg C276DF6F-B1E0-4383-BD61-E87308E6C2E8.jpeg just about my only paph and a long term survivor. I must have had it at least 10 years and it is very slowly growing in size. It usually has one or two flowers but this year there are six. It struggled for many years because I was probably not watering it enough. Now it sits in water during the summer along with a large Coelogyne cristata. Winter it gets water about once a week.
David

View attachment 14802 View attachment 14801 just about my only paph and a long term survivor. I must have had it at least 10 years and it is very slowly growing in size. It usually has one or two flowers but this year there are six. It struggled for many years because I was probably not watering it enough. Now it sits in water during the summer along with a large Coelogyne cristata. Winter it gets water about once a week.
David
I wonder, whether you would need someone helping you to get rid of this sanderae to make more room for your Catts? If so, we will have to hurry before the final, total lockdown dawns on Greater Brexitannia on January, 1st! 😁 😁😷😷

Lovely flowers and unfortunately these plants are rare ones. I've been looking around for many years to fin one but so far without success.

............But is in no fit shape to send abroad!

I think sending abroad won't be necessary because Jens would even come to Cambridge and fetch it. Lol

Lovely flowers and unfortunately these plants are rare ones. I've been looking around for many years to fin one but so far without success.

I think sending abroad won't be necessary because Jens would even come to Cambridge and fetch it. Lol
You ask Hilmar Bauch, he has paphiopedilum Insigne sanderianum ( BS )

6 flowers make a nice show. Were you growing in a saucer of water because of the accident over the summer or is that just how you grow it? I have one but it is a very slow grower.

I found quite a number for sale either currently or recently, including a flask from Terry Partin. I am a big fan.

Latest posts

Back