In-Charm Handel

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Paphiopedilum In-Charm Handel is a primary hybrid between delenatii & hangianum.
This plant came from flask by Hengduan about ten years ago and is blooming for the first time now.
Almost identical flower as one I bloomed in the past but the plant is rather compact at only 9-10inch wide but the flower is almost 5inch across! There is a mild sweet scent.
Mike, has yours bloomed?
E0A32168-0C81-4D39-8820-D717D62CF593.jpeg

Last edited:

orchid527

Reaction score
Paphiopedilum In-Charm Handel is a primary hybrid between delenatii & hangianum.
This plant came from flask by Hengduan about ten years ago and is blooming for the first time now.
Almost identical flower as one I bloomed in the past but the plant is rather compact at only 9-10inch wide but the flower is almost 5inch across! There is a mild sweet scent.
Mike, has yours bloomed?
View attachment 28906
Mine haven't bloomed yet, but my plants aren't nearly as healthy looking as your plant. Mike

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
Mine haven't bloomed yet, but my plants aren't nearly as healthy looking as your plant. Mike
Hopefully they will bloom sooner than later. Has any more of Liberty Taiwan bloomed for you? Only one bloomed for me so far. LT has been very slow & frustrating for me. Hence, I bought the flask of micranthum x LT.
Fingers crossed!

orchid527

Reaction score
Hopefully they will bloom sooner than later. Has any more of Liberty Taiwan bloomed for you? Only one bloomed for me so far. LT has been very slow & frustrating for me. Hence, I bought the flask of micranthum x LT.
Fingers crossed!
Five of the Liberty Taiwan have bloomed. One was OK, two were duds, two had deformed dorsals. I decided to give them all another year, and I still have several that haven't bloomed yet. They do seem to be growing well. Mike