In Charm 'Cloud

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it supposed to set buds/bloom at this time of the year? What is the full name?

Is it supposed to set buds/bloom at this time of the year? What is the full name?
I registered the name "In-Charm Cloud" in 2006. It is (In-Charm White x godefroyae fma. alba).

I registered the name "In-Charm Cloud" in 2006. It is (In-Charm White x godefroyae fma. alba).
Thank you very much for the info. I thought "Cloud" might be the clonal name because of the way she wrote it.
BTW, what is its normal blooming time for this cross in Taiwan? I expect its blooming time in the U.S. would be late fall or early winter...

Thank you very much for the info. I thought "Cloud" might be the clonal name because of the way she wrote it.
BTW, what is its normal blooming time for this cross in Taiwan? I expect its blooming time in the U.S. would be late fall or early winter...
This cross is easy blooming. Once the new growth is mature, will coming bud. It is possible to bloom in late fall. In Taiwan, can see the flower from Oct. to June. I also have a few blooming or budding now.

Back