Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

adiaphane

Reaction score
Bc. Saint Andre

Neofinetia falcata 'Shunkyyden'

Paph parishii with seven flowers--bought with a spike

troy

Reaction score
Excellent show!! I would like to know where you got the parishii, it looks great!!

adiaphane

Reaction score
Excellent show!! I would like to know where you got the parishii, it looks great!!
I bought it from Lucky Girl Orchids (on ebay as pupsidog). She had listed a few of them, so she may have more. I'm very happy with the parisii. :)

troy

Reaction score
I saw it, yours was the best they sold, short of cash, nice pickup!!

adiaphane

Reaction score
Nice bunch! I have a Bc Saint Andre too but the lip colouration on my plant is not as intensely purple as yours.. It takes a lot of light to bloom!
The color on the lip of the St. Andre has faded a bit, but the smell is lovely.

adiaphane

Reaction score
I couldn't resist buying this last weekend. Dracula ubangina.

I recently started getting into catasetums and my indoor growing environment seems perfect for them. I love how this Clowesia Rebecca Northen 'Mikabi' bloomed out this year. The flowers opened up beautifully.

I also bought some paphs last weekend, but this one is the cream of the crop. I had been looking for this hybrid for a while, and as fate would have it, this division was available for sale. I love it! Paph. Fumi's Delight 'Gold Country' AM/AOS

Tanner. C

Reaction score
Amazing parshii I just got one, hopefully mine looks half as nice as yours when it blooms!

Any tips on growing it? :)

adiaphane

Reaction score
Tanner, I don't have any tips as the plant was new to me. It's maturing its other growth and has put up a new one currently. I keep in bright shade, and plenty of water. All my orchids get plenty of air movement because my grow area gets warm. My temps on average is 55-85, but usually 60-80 F.

CambriaWhat, yes, it turned out well for me. It's the one I wanted and I just happened to find a division at the local show fro sale. It did not take much convincing to take it home. :):D

adiaphane

Reaction score
Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica first bloom with two spikes. I love the patterning and fuzzy lips on this one.

gego

Reaction score
Wow!!! That heiro is excellent. And good growing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts