Imidacloprid on Paphs?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May have been the combination of the neem oil and Sulfur. I made the mistake of mixing white oil with a sulfur based fungicide. I did a lot of damage to my plants badly burning the leaves. They eventually recovered. I should have read the instructions more closely which said don't mix the oil with a sulfur based product.

It was crazy just how much damage it caused.
It was not even summer time as hot weather can make the damage worse according to the label.

I did save one venustum album which reduced from five growths with one spike plant down to two ugly little growths that survived, but I was determined to see the flowers on this one, so I kept it. It is now back to five growth with one spike. It flowered once in December too.

I also saved two Ho Chi Minh, but one was just too badly damaged that I got tired and tossed it. I'm about to toss the other one too.
The recovery rate is just too slow on HCM. One year and nothing much going on other than two extra small leaves and no new roots.
I already bought a healthy seedling and a multiple growth plant earlier this year. Leaves are so shiny and healthy, plus they actually grow. :)

Back