I'm pretty sure Matt Gore never sleeps.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
This scenario happens a lot:

-It's about 2 or 3 a.m. and I'm talking to Matt on instant messenger. I have class in the morning, so I call it a night and get some sleep.

-I wake up at 7 a.m. for my lovely Organic Chemistry II class, and guess what! Matt Gore is still online.

Can anyone confirm or deny that Mr. Gore does not sleep?

I also heard that he is 8 feet tall.

Discuss.

I'll have to admit that I have seen Matt online at the darnedest times. But you know how they say horses can sleep standing up? Could be Matt has mastered the art of snoozing at the ole keyboard!

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky, er... Matt Gore took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Gore takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Gore yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!

We once had a bachelor party for Gore. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury

Gore's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.

I heard his tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

Matt Gore doesnt sleep, he waits.

Last semester, it was early May I think(finals were coming up), I was at the library all day and well into the evening. It's about 10 or 10:30 when I finally came home. I walked the half mile to my apartment and climbed the two flights of stairs to my door.. I opened the door and there was Matt Gore making love to my girlfriend. He had three glowsticks taped to his head like he was a triceratops. He looked at me and roared. It was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Matt Gore is so fast he can run around the earth and punch himself in the back of the head.

Matt Gore is the reason waldo is hiding.

Matt Gore can slam a revolving door. Ive seen it. It was mindblowing.

When Matt Gore does a pushup, hes not pushing his body up, hes pushing the Earth down. Thats why we have earthquakes.

On the 8th day, God created Matt Gore. On the 9th day, Matt Gore beat God in an armwrestling competition, and inherited the title. He is still the reigning champ.

And in orchid growing? Matt Gore can grow anything. New slipper species seek HIM out! Complex paphs cower in shame.

He can turn uniflorals into multiflorals with a wiggle of his finger.
2.gif

...And of course, you've heard the new theory about how Matt Gore's blushing probably causes global warming? ;-)

SlipperFan said:
Matt, whatever did you do to deserve all this???
Well, maybe it was that time that Matt rushed into a burning orphanage and saved all those kids. After he dusted the soot off the last one, he and Hulk Hogan hopped onto their Harleys and rode off into the sunset. I'm quite sure I saw the silhouette of them high-fiving.

Latest posts

Back