i'm bored.....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
well..the title says it all, so i decided to upload this drawing... :p coelogyne speciosa....:D i have one of these, but i think it hasn't matured yet...

STPM06P20039Small.jpg

I wish I got bored like that... I just watched 6 episodes yesterday of the Deadliest Catch... I am too lazy to be creative... Plus Tucker was napping... Yup Daddy Day Care... But I am not getting paid like our regular daycare provider weird..... Wonderful drawings!

Very nice work. I used to draw like that, maybe I should pick up a pad and pencil again.

NYEric, i love my paphs too much to send them away...to help me un-bore myself, maybe you should send YOUR plants here so that i can have a lot of potting and planting to do...hehehe... Barbara, please do pick up a pencil and start sketching again... i would like to see your drawings very much... =)

If we tried to send plants across borders as I've described we would both have our hands full trying to get the orchid police to take their boots off our necks!

Latest posts

Back