I'm back!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back! I was wondering where you were actually. I miss seeing that beautiful avatar popping up in threads. :)

Hi Mike. I am trying to get replacement plants from Orchidview for you. Should have them in time for the next Montreal show. BTW, Markhamite-any plant can be carried across from USA as long as it isn't obviously diseased or infested and if it is bare root.

Heyyyyy!!! Great to have you back :)
I've seen you lurking here and there.

Welcome back, Michel!

Is this just a pop in to say "Hello"? Or, are you getting your life organised in a way to allow you more time for growing orchids and participating in forums? It'd be nice to have you here more often.

Welcome back, Michel!

Is this just a pop in to say "Hello"? Or, are you getting your life organised in a way to allow you more time for growing orchids and participating in forums? It'd be nice to have you here more often.

I'm back in the forum John. I missed you all. The marriage didn't work and I just needed time to get over it. ;)

Good to see you back, but very sorry for the expense; would rather you be happy and we not see you :) :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said I wasn't happy. Bad things happens but life goes on. I would have come back anyway.

A long distance handshake to you this morning!
Been missing the comradery.

Michel, are you active now with your orchid society?
And, on a separate note, is it really a 6 hour drive to Algonquin Provincial Park? Ever been there?

Clark, the Algonquin Park is some 438 km north-west of Montreal or about 272 miles.

Yes I'm still with the Montreal society but not as active as before. I don't do the monthly newsletter anymore. I did it for nearly seven years straight and needed to resource myself and leave me some time to write. I must say it was a good decision as I find they have improved it in many ways.:)

I'm back in the forum John. I missed you all. The marriage didn't work and I just needed time to get over it. ;)

Well, it sure it nice to have you back, Michel; but, I am sorry that the marriage didn't work. You seemed so happy and I was very pleased for you; but, some things are just not meant to be.....too bad. As you say, life goes on. I look forward to your posts.

Take care,

John

Latest posts

Back