I'm Back, or at least I think I'm back.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Got distracted for a while. A recent visit to Hausermann's got me fired up again. Not about any particular orchid, just reminded me of my fascination.

One of the reasons I faded away is at the time Slipper Talk would not host images. You had to post your images to a 3rd party or other website, then load the URL to display your photo. I used to host my images on my website, but I lost my "Front Page" program I had used to build the site. I have not learned a new FTP program to get back into my own website. As I can see from the post above, Slipper Talk Fixed this problem, and now hosts the images directly. Thanks, this means I don't have to learn a new web program, just to host photos.

Life is good.

Re-greetings!

a while back, I was living in an employer’s apt on property and it had no phone line, I had to pay for data on a new phone and was very busy and not looking for native orchids very much and also faded out some. During that time of moving here and there lots of orchids died for various reasons. Also glad slippertalk found a new place where images could be shared, and many old and new have ventured here 👍

Back