I'm an orchid addict because.....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
....I have 3 weeks vacation this year one of which was a carry over from an unused week last year. Well, I redeemed one weeks vacation for one weeks pay today so I can buy some plants. 150 of which is going to the SO cause she wants to buy new clothes.

And so why are you an addict? Come now don't be shy we all have our stories. :poke:

I've had this orchid monkey on my back for years. I've tried the local chapter of OA without lasting success. I need a fix and I need one soon. I am watching at least 4 things on e-bay and have been eying a few others at vendors.

I've been having a bit of insomnia lately, and so it's, well, after 2 am and I just realized that I forgot to spray down the tricho this evening. A bit late to remedy that now.... I really must get a mist system up.

It's the 22nd and I haven't bought orchids yet this month!!!

Candace said:
I'd rather get an orchid than eat chocolate. And that my friend is a BIG deal.
Oh! Don't make me choose!!!

However, I need to free up some space, as my collection is getting crowded. But instead, I keep purchasing more.

However, I need to free up some space, as my collection is getting crowded. But instead, I keep purchasing more.

It seems like a lot of us have this problem, Dot. I am one of them.

Latest posts

Back