I'll never catch up with Rick H, but...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll be damned! I've never made the paper before for my plants! I'm impressed . I did make it once for a story on Crazy Rasberry ants!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLfSemVM3Y
Don't be too impressed. Wacousta happens to be where the Township Hall is located -- township clerk, assessor, building permits, etc. Other than that, it consists of an elementary school, a car repair shop, a ceramic cooperative, a general store, a little library connected to the school system we are a part of, a going-out-of business used book store and an occasional hair salon. Also a cemetery and a very nice park. The newsletter is a quarterly publication. But it was nice to have my 15 minutes of fame.

But I've never been featured on YouTube! Crazy raspberry ants? Did they eradicate your fire ants???

Fantastic! Dot, how much light do you keep yours in? Mine has muddier patterning on the leaves (and just a few spikes, by comparison!). I just bought another plant and want to keep the wonderful spotting on the leaves. I have in in my brightest corner of the greenhouse right now.

Fantastic! Dot, how much light do you keep yours in? Mine has muddier patterning on the leaves (and just a few spikes, by comparison!). I just bought another plant and want to keep the wonderful spotting on the leaves. I have in in my brightest corner of the greenhouse right now.
Mine are on the top shelf of my step-stand, in the middle of the greenhouse. But it's shaded by hanging plants (Multi-floral Paphs) over it and the 30% shade cloth over them. So I'm not growing mine as bright as you are. I don't know if that has anything to do with the patterning, or if that's more of a genetic thing.

Latest posts

Back