I'll let it bloom this year, PEOY 'Sublime Botanical Noodliness' 2021

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is going to be amazing. Plant looks really well grown too.

I will have some roth MM pollen in exactly four weeks if you are interested...

Where did you come up with that clonal name?
When I posted the pic of its first bloom on the AOS facebook page, someone shared the link on the page of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster with the headline "Oh Sublime Botanical Noodliness, R'amen!" That's been its name ever since, since it has the approval of the clergy.

When I posted the pic of its first bloom on the AOS facebook page, someone shared the link on the page of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster with the headline "Oh Sublime Botanical Noodliness, R'amen!" That's been its name ever since, since it has the approval of the clergy.
Love the story lol.

Little update. With no hope of any judging or shows, or even local society meetings, I decided to let just one spike bloom. Plenty of material for breeding on just one. There will be six flowers, the spike I pulled had 5.
20210309_194647.jpg

Every part of this plant seems to be at least big if not huge.....plant, buds, flower. I'm waiting patiently to see more.

Latest posts

Back