If Sarah Mclachlan grew orchids...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

would that make her the perfect woman? Yes. The answer is yes.

Why do I keep falling in love with women who are completely out of my league? Why do I waste forum bandwidth with my delusions? Aren't I married?

First, Connie Chung. Now, Sara Mclachlan. Where will it go from here?

"What ravages of spirit conjured this temptuous rage... created you a monster broken by the rules of love.... and fate has led you to it... you do what you have to do!" Sarah Mclachlan - DO What You Have To Do

I thought I'd answer through Sarah's own lyrics....

Sarah has a husband, and a daughter named India. So I don't think that can be considered the darkside. Or did you mean living in Canada was the darkside? I like Canadians. They are Americans with more common sense and less hostility.

I just have a habit of falling into crushes with women who are otherwise engaged. Maybe it's the thrill of the unatainable.

nah, I just thought she started singing Belle and Sebastien songs... :poke:

(btw, thanks for bringing her back to life for me... love the Surfacing album!)

PHRAG said:
Why do I keep falling in love with women who are completely out of my league? Why do I waste forum bandwidth with my delusions? Aren't I married?

Hey John sounds like you had a rough night. Since you live so far downsouth how bout I treat you to a frosty! **ahem say yes ahem** :poke: I'm sure it'll put a nice smile on your face. :evil:

I think my favorite Sarah lyrics are...

And I forgot
To tell you, I love you
And the night's too long
And cold here without you
I grieve in my condition
For I cannot find the strength to say I need you so
Run away with me John, and let's grow orchids in Canada

Ok, so I made that last line up.

I must admit, I have a thing for Nelly Furtado. But then again i thought Courtney Love's bass guitar player was hot at one point :confused:

Ok Blake. Let's buy motorcycles and ride across the world. You and I have too much to see and do before we die.

PHRAG said:
Ok Blake. Let's buy motorcycles and ride across the world. You and I have too much to see and do before we die.

I already have a motorcycle, but I've been having trouble driving it across the world because of those damn oceans :)

bwester said:
I already have a motorcycle, but I've been having trouble driving it across the world because of those damn oceans :)

There's always gotta be something standing in the way.

Latest posts

Back