ID please

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camellkc

Reaction score
I bought it from my Indonesia friend few years ago as richardianum but I am obviously “cheated” by my friend. It doesn’t like a lowii or its variation lyanne. Anyone can tell me the ID of this multi floral species? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 6B48B9F0-6B62-4402-BA01-4CD09477544F.jpeg
    6B48B9F0-6B62-4402-BA01-4CD09477544F.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 58
It looks like a slight twist to the variety lyanne. To me anyways. It could be a new variety = camellkc!

Thanks for the above views. I firstly thought it is a lynniae also but it is still a bit strange in terms of the coloration and petal shape.

Perhaps really something new!? So you know where is it from exactly. You could ask the taxonoms for their opinion.

fun addition to your collection... if you like different... i like it... :)

thanx for sharing

check out side 5 in OrchidWiz 7.2 under Paph. Lowii. The spots look similar. The label on the photo says Tropical Exotique.
I agree that it is not a standard lowii. Could it be a tetraploid? It looks more robust than some other plants.

check out side 5 in OrchidWiz 7.2 under Paph. Lowii. The spots look similar. The label on the photo says Tropical Exotique.
I agree that it is not a standard lowii. Could it be a tetraploid? It looks more robust than some other plants.
Actually it is not the first time to bloom before me. But I could not find any information on it before so that I would like to ask some professions here to see if I can get an answer. It has 3 old growths, 1 flowering growth and 1 new growth.

Latest posts

Back