Icy Icy Wind (stone lovely x ice castle)'Pristine'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
PICT0419.jpg

I wish some one was breeding those kinds of Paphs here. ( without taking out a bank loan to buy them)

Luckily, we have the best complex breeder in the world here. :) Good ones are not cheap however.

Luckily, we have the best complex breeder in the world here. :) Good ones are not cheap however.

The funny thing is that I know of a few Paph only and mixed genera commercial growers that have the plants to breed Paphs like this but for some reason DON"T. I know the markets not big here but would increase rapidly if these crosses were produced. Every one is hell bent on buying stuff from overseas ( Taiwan ) that can't see the quality they/we have here.
One complex paph only grower does a lot of breeding, keeps some crosses and sells flasks but the bulk of his pods are sent to Taiwan.

Awsome flower. And I second Roy; I wish somebody would do this type of breeding where I live. Apparently we've got one specialized complex breeder in Germany left and he just started do build up a group of white breeding plants.

Latest posts

Back