Ice Age 'A New Hope'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
Paph Ice Age 'A New Hope'

PICT0016-1.jpg

Are there Phantom Menace, Empire, Jedi, Revenge, and Attack clones too??? :) Befitting background. :)

-Ernie

Those are to come Ernie....... The backround is fitting now that you mention it.

I recently named a paph cross Ton-Ton. The RHS accepted it but hasn't posted it yet. I think it was tonsum x s gratrix.

Those are to come Ernie....... The backround is fitting now that you mention it.

I recently named a paph cross Ton-Ton. The RHS accepted it but hasn't posted it yet. I think it was tonsum x s gratrix.

Oh cool. I just bought one of those Ton-Ton's from Al Pickrel at the Paph Forum. I think the tonsum clone was 'David' (it's at home, I'm at work). Was that your handywork?

-Ernie

Oh cool. I just bought one of those Ton-Ton's from Al Pickrel at the Paph Forum. I think the tonsum clone was 'David' (it's at home, I'm at work). Was that your handywork?

-Ernie
The OZ made the cross. I named it. That was the same cross parents. I have Tonsum 'David'. I think I posted a pic of it here if you want to see it. It is a nice one and a good parent. I hope you get a good one.

Back