I went to a local orchid show this weekend and I bought....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
absolutely nada :rolleyes: You know you have a ton of plants when you walk into an orchid show and walk around saying, "got that one and 2 of those and that one already". Oh well.

absolutely nada :rolleyes: You know you have a ton of plants when you walk into an orchid show and walk around saying, "got that one and 2 of those and that one already". Oh well.

So true. specially when I saw some really nice besseae at the show recently, and said to myself:
" stop it Hien, you know you are going to kill more once you get them home"

There were only 7 vendors, so that's probably why I didn't find anything I had to have. But still, this is a first for me, actually going to a show where I didn't buy a single thing.

Yeah are two of "those" really enough? I would be getting a third.......lol

;-)

Candace ... I was at the same show & did the same thing. I spent more time at the very nice exhibit than I did at the vendor booths, which is unusual for me. The Vandas & Vanda relatives in the exhibit were gorgeous. There were a lot of Paphs & high light plants at the vendor booths but not many angraecoids; however the weather was perfect & we enjoyed the day in Sacramento notwithstanding my purchasing reststraint. The older I get the easier I find it to hold back on buying just because I'm there. If I ever put together a Vanda/Dendrobium light setup though, I'm in big trouble.

I was not able to go to that show so I did not have the chance to look for plants!:(

Ramon:)

Back