I killed my one and only phrag bess

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weirdest thing... I was watering plants today and I had not yet tossed the plant out and reused the LECA and it has this little green nub that just seemed to pop up over night. Does this mean it might recover or should I still toss it out?

I say keep it!!!!

I had one that was all brown, but I was so shocked to throw it out so I left it and a week later, there was this new growth on the side.. and now it's all alive again...... tiny leaves though... maybe another 3 year (wish) till flowering...

A little hope

:) me too keep it .I lost a besseae about 3yrs ago - but someone told me don't throw it away put it under your bench leave it don't touch it let it just get run off water -- it took nearly 12 months but hey it sent out a runner now i have a 2growth plant main growth about 12" -it hasn't reflowered yet-but it did come back . Billie

I guess besseaes are more resilient than I first believe. If mine starts to sulk, I'll just ignore it and it will only put out a new growth right? ;)

Latest posts

Back