I guess I'm back too.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalyke

Reaction score
Hi, I joined back in 2015, posted a few times and left. In 2016 I got very sick and due to neglect lost most of them. I then went on to a few more types of plants. I had a few "survivors," and one was a Slipper orchid, an "Avalon Druid" which is Paph. druryi (50%) + Paph. primulinum (38%) + Paph. glaucophyllum (13%). When I got sick, I started to care for everything in "semi Hydroponic" but with organic, so it was simply any plant that likes wet feet survive. Now that I am better, and a bit better off, I am stepping up my care game, and I bought two new phrags as well. (I had phrags, but alas they also died). I now have a phrag QF Nohea, and Phrag Karen Sue. So nice to see you. I hope to be by to read some posts and support you a little more.

Welcome back Kalyke, the most important thing Is your health has got better and you have time to care for your babies again!
Good luck for everything!

Update, the Karen Sue ended up being a QF Liena A'la. They sent me the wrong plant. it ended up being spectacular though.

Latest posts

Back