I feel like a thief :-)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you are a big thief! lol
No, I'm happy for you! ;)
I love that largest one and the two in the front center, spotted one and the green. I'm a sucker for green bulldogs. :)

I totally see what you say about complex hybrids.
Simply way too many craps!!!
I stopped buying "in-bud" as vast majority are bad but they are still pricy.
It used to be 35 at the flower shops ( cheapest ones in NYC) but they are now 49!
And they are either ugly as hell or in bud. The ones that are open and pretty are always stuck in a large set so the shops can charge fortune! Only to be bought by someone who pick it up and toss them all after flowers are done. Sigh~

Of course, at nice neighborhood florists, they are 200 but at least are open bloom.

Also, some never bloom after the initial flowering.
I usually have about 70% rebloom.

I was quite upset that my ride for Friday got cancelled.
I am going tomorrow but I think all the great stuffs are already gone.
Ok, let's look at the bright side. Less money spent!

I think Marlow orchids brought liberty Taiwan and they are $79 I think?
Yeah. Unless it is a division of a good plant, I'll never buy it.

I feel like a thief taking all of the nice complex paphs. from Glen. I wasn't looking for complex paphs. as there are just too many ugly ducklings in any group. I was just looking for the parvy group. Oh yea, I think it was Fishing Creek who had a seedling or two of Liberty Taiwan but it was too pricey for me.

It was good seeing a photo of you along with the complex paphs, it is nice being able to put a face with a name.

"You snooze, you lose", is the motto I go by regarding orchid and garage sales. Get there when they open, by noon all the good stuff is gone.

Donna sounds like a very good spouse, urging you to buy. Piet is my enabler.

Latest posts

Back