I don't know what to get!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heather said:
Good choices Marco - nicely done.

Now, what's next? Just let us know when you are ready for the next installment. I've lots of ideas! :evil:

You know Heather, It's all your fault! You found me when I was a spore still growing trying to figure out what I'm going to focus on. Then you lured me in telling me how nice people are, which in fact they are you guys are great, and showed me pictures! I remember one of the first things you said "Did you get to look at the gallery" And then it was all over from there!

Thanks you're the best :rollhappy: :crazy:

Heather--Leave this poor boy alone!!You are corrupting him terribly!!!:rollhappy:

L I Jane said:
Heather--Leave this poor boy alone!!You are corrupting him terribly!!!:rollhappy:

Who? Me???

Naw.....can't be....I don't think so....you have to be ripe for this sort of thing. Not *my* fault!
angel-smiley-029.gif

Heather said:
Yes well....we must pay it forward you know....

Brachys and Parvis are nice, I hear. Actually, I really like the unifloral species also like tonsum and purpuratum, hennisianum and such...

:evil:

Whats a brachy and parvi?? Just kidding :poke:

The only parvi I own is Jane's division of her Armeni White. The only Brachy that sparks a little time "hmm" would be a niveum. The Parvi's maybe, some of them do look interesting enough , emersonii and armeniacum.

But before I make any room for those the phrags are coming first!

Lindenii :drool:

Glen Decker is coming to the local os meeting next month. I am so tempted but a plant is $70! :(

My phrags have never bloomed and I am considering repotting them in diatomite. Woild it still be wise to keep them in dishes of water as I do now??

Latest posts

Back