I don’t know who I am!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really don’t know what cross this is. It was purchased as armeniacum x micranthum. Leaves are each about 4 1/2” long. Appears to be a sequential bloomer.

4D5854E3-8280-456B-9108-1A18268C09FC.jpegF7624E18-3D03-41FA-9C7C-62AAFE116140.jpegC78A618D-39AF-44F0-9FDF-127924CAD591.jpeg

Stem length is only about 3" tall. In Nov. of last year I bought a group of paphs. Only two where mature size. This one and one that is labeled as delenatii alba. The other 8 or 10 were seedlings most of which are suppose to be Liberty Taiwan. After we agreed on a price I was told that possible a couple might be labeled incorrectly. I purchased these at a very discounted price so went ahead with the deal. Hope a few of the other plants are labeled correctly, although I won't know for years as they are seedlings.

By the way just click on the photos to enlarge. I know we can't put a definite name of this plants but am looking for educated guesses.

Last edited:
I really don’t know what cross this is. It was purchased as armeniacum x micranthum. Leaves are each about 4 1/2” long. Appeared to be a sequential bloomer.

View attachment 32663View attachment 32664View attachment 32665

Stem length is only about 3" tall. In Nov. of last year I bought a group of paphs. Only two where mature size. This one and one that is labeled as delenatii alba. The other 8 or 10 were seedlings most of which are suppose to be Liberty Taiwan. After we agreed on a price I was told that possible a couple might be labeled incorrectly. I purchased these at a very discounted price so went ahead with the deal. Hope a few of the other plants are labeled correctly, although I won't know for years as they are seedlings.

By the way just click on the photos to enlarge. I know we can't put a definite name of this plants but am looking for educated guesses.
I have seen victoria-regina x bellatulum seedlings for sale. I can see them turning out like this. Mike

maybe glaucophyllum x bellatulum. the dorsal coloring is closer to glaucophyllum.

Latest posts

Back