I am back!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drorchid

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Remember me.. I probably haven't posted since 2016 or so. I decided to get back into the orchid world and started my own orchid lab. I will be propagating native Cypripediums and selling seedlings and also will do orchid flasking for clients. Send me a message if you want more info. Below is a picture of one of my Cypripediums reginae.

Drorchid aka Robert-Jan Quene

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679370833651.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679370833651.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome back!

If you are a reliable lab operator, I feel you will find yourself overwhelmed with business shortly.

Here's wishing you the very best in that venture.

Welcome back!

If you are a reliable lab operator, I feel you will find yourself overwhelmed with business shortly.

Here's wishing you the very best in that venture.
Robert did lab work for Orchids, Limited for many years. I trust him 100% to do the best possible job with a wide range of genera

Great to hear of this comeback.

Will you be selling Cypr. flasks? If so maybe DM me a list?

Also do you flask other genera like paphs and cattleyas? If so, maybe a price list too?

Much appreciated!

Also do you flask other genera like paphs and cattleyas? If so, maybe a price list too?

Much appreciated!
I will be selling Cypripedium seedlings, but they won't be ready to sell until about 2 years from now. And yes, I flask other genera like Paphs and Cattleya.

Last edited:

Much appreciated!
DrLeslie, I see you are in Canada. Unfortunately at this moment I only do flask work for US customers.

Hi Robert-Jan,
Last night, we received an AM/AOS on one of our Phrag. Robert-Jan Quené! As you know, of course, you originated this eponymous cross (besseae x Fritz Schomburg), and it was registered by Orchids Ltd. back in 2013.
What a nice coincidence with the timing of your post!
Congratulations on your new venture!
Is there a website or other contact? (I don’t do Facebook.).
Best regards, Kate

Latest posts

Back