Huonglanaeeeeeeeee

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roth

Reaction score
Mykonos a Greek Island... Of course famous for (censored)
huonglanae19mykonosaxg1.jpg

Dekonos a Greek Island ( for french-speaking people !!!) famous for (very censored)

huonglanae20dekonosazm4.jpg

Sodomisos another Greek Island, famous for (cannot say it publicly, censored). Cannot find it on the maps yet.

huonglanae21sodomisosawd8.jpg

And Lesbos, another Greek Island, famous for (oulala, really cannot tell you !)

huonglanae22lesbosadt3.jpg

Plastic Doll, for those who cannot go to Greek Islands ( or Key West or...)

huonglanae23plasticdollym1.jpg

Bonobo, a funny monkey with specific habits. Maybe could have been a student of Socrate...

huonglanae24bonobobkg9.jpg

Elton John

huonglanae25eltonjohnabp2.jpg

Bujumbura, in Africa, famous because I went there ( me myself I mean :p), and I enjoy a lot that place, because no one can know what happens in 5 minutes from now...

huonglanae26bujumburabuv9.jpg

And some more here, I will find the clonal names, do not worry !

huonglanae29aat9.jpg

huonglanae30auh0.jpg

huonglanae31ayf2.jpg

huonglanae32anq8.jpg

huonglanae33apn3.jpg

I have another couple huonglanae to post, 5-10, later some more, but in the meantime I will go on (Go Weeeeeeeeeeeeest! Life is peaceful there !) with the hangianum ( more pics than huonglanae for instance).

Regarding the clonal names, if anyone needs, I can make consulting, 200$/15 minutes to find clonal names that NO ONE in the orchid industry ever though of. :D

I am thinking in a couple weeks when all the plants and the alba will have been pictured to make a 1-thread with the huonglanae...

Man! there ain't a bad one in the whole LOT! I can't believe someone clasified huonglanae as nothing more then an emersonii. I really would like for one of our taxos to evaluate this group again.

Rick H

Very Very Nice.
They all are excellent. I hope to see you produce many flasks and hope you are able to work the bysantine system of paper work to get these legally exported to the USA.

How about Dupont Circle or Fruit Loop as a clonal name? Or Wrigleyville/Boystown. Fits the trend with a DC or Chicago twist, respectively (and respectfully, hey he started it!).

-Ernie

They are so outstanding
:sob::sob::sob:

Those are gorgeous plants....and I love your clonal names! Now I don't feel weird about having named my pet toads Natalie Barney, Radclyffe Hall, and Djuna Barnes all those years ago................................Eric

Wow, these have all been fantastic!! Keep em coming and all the creative cultivar names too.:clap:

Oh yah and I'll take a flask too:D

Latest posts

Back