• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HUNG SHENG ORCHIDS sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additional discount if buy over $500 or $750? Group buy anyone?
I think the discount 10% for 500 dollar and 15% for 750 dollar is a regular normal feature on the website.
I don't think it is combined with the promotion.
In fact the promotion at the top did not mention any minimum, so you can buy "any amount" by yourself and still get this 30% promotion off

hi everyone,

Tony (Let's talk plants & the tiny Jungle)
just sent me an Email on the Hung Sheng orchids sale:
he mentioned that order before May 5th will get 30% off the list price

https://www.thetinyjungle.com/hung-sheng-orchids.html#/

this is a promotion event (see the top left of the page where it says Promotion)

Hi this might be a stupid question but I want to make sure and can't find a definite answer on the website: is the list the price of individual plants or flasks? Meaning, when it says $25 for A-size, is that just 1 plant or 1 flask?

Ok, thanks! I saw the key but then doubted myself thinking it could be the flask size. Of course I could have been smarter and realized that a D size flask would be unrealistic! Doh!
Hung sheng has a website:
plant list
http://www.hungsheng.com.tw/index.php?module=slist&mn=2
flask list
http://www.hungsheng.com.tw/index.php?module=slist&mn=1
Those are comprehensive listing, if you click on the alphabet buttons the listing will go to just the alphabet you want, so for hangianum or any cross starting with H, you click on the letter H above.
On Hung Sheng website, the number on the column is how many plants or flasks available (not price) , you could email Mr. Hsiung for the flask price list.
I assume Tony did not advertise flasks , because the damage risk of the plantlets get jumble up inside the bottle is much greater than shipping more mature plants, however if you committed to the risk, may be you can ask Tony to get it for you .

Wow. Would love to be involved in this but cannot make heads or tails of th website, ordering instructions...frustrating but it’s making me laugh how difficult it is.

Hi this might be a stupid question but I want to make sure and can't find a definite answer on the website: is the list the price of individual plants or flasks? Meaning, when it says $25 for A-size, is that just 1 plant or 1 flask?

Am I crazy, wanting the name of the plant to appear with the price of the plant? I don't think I am, and the way this list presents, I cannot figure out how to order. Isn't that a problem for the vendor? Does no one else experience this?

The prices are by size, and are right next to the plants on the spreadsheet. There is an order form on the page or you can send him an email with your list. I was able to place an order without issue.

The prices are by size, and are right next to the plants on the spreadsheet. There is an order form on the page or you can send him an email with your list. I was able to place an order without issue.
Well that’s awesome. For you. Lol. I don’t see prices or a spreadsheet or an order form. Anywhere.

Latest posts

Back