How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.. fark, it's 70 farrnheit here during the day and sunny thats tropical compared to you polar bears, -30 farenheit.... ****, I'm taking my good weather and keeping it :)

-24C (-11.2F) here right now. Today's high is only going to be -20C (-4F). Somebody turn up the heat please. Thank goodness for automatic car starters on days like this! :clap:

Cold, viciously windy, snowing almost 4 days a week. Toughest winter I can remember. If that pesky gopher comes out of hiding again and makes the winter a little longer, I'll shoot it! Oops! I can't do that. This is Canada and I don't have a gun. :evil:

Cold, viciously windy, snowing almost 4 days a week. Toughest winter I can remember. If that pesky gopher comes out of hiding again and makes the winter a little longer, I'll shoot it! Oops! I can't do that. This is Canada and I don't have a gun. :evil:

:eek: OHHH NO....LOL

I'm in Michigan, and I can!

-15ºF tonight is the prediction.

7F and goin' down...

Angela, I see rain, heavy snow or freezing rain for you this weekend; must be warmer but don't see any sunlight there

Just freezing slop for us, then heavy rain, then back down below freezing for another week. Have plant in bud ordered from out west but only shipping window is this sat/sun :crazy: some from Georgia and Troy Meyers on one month holding pattern (sigh)

OMG, not ice in KY. Southern drivers have NO idea how
to drive on ice. SUVers seem to think they can stop better
than anyone else and try often. Seeing a huge SUV coming
at you sideways is always such a thrill. I think I'll stay
home and sit by the fire.

OMG, not ice in KY. Southern drivers have NO idea how
to drive on ice. SUVers seem to think they can stop better
than anyone else and try often. Seeing a huge SUV coming
at you sideways is always such a thrill. I think I'll stay
home and sit by the fire.
Good choice.

Up here, SUV drivers think they are immune from the laws of gravity and inertia.

Here now....there are a select few of us SUV drivers who know how to drive them. :D Hubby and I each own one out of safety and necessity. We do however pass idiot SUV drivers who are in the ditch.....they seem to fail to realize that they still need to brake and are not invincible with 4WD. I think most new SUV owners should have to take lessons to learn how to properly drive their vehicle.

I think most new SUV owners should have to take lessons to learn how to properly drive their vehicle.

Reminds me of when we learned to drive. Father taught us and we only had two rules. Being near several power plants with very heavy coal truck traffic, rule number one was, "trucks got horns not brakes". Rule number two was, "your head better be between the vehicle and what you hit".

Latest posts

Back