How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG...19F Friday and not much better over the weekend. I think KY's
been moved northward...geez. Where did fall go? Linus, have you got your
Denver coat handy??? Denver can be sunny and still freeze your behind
off.

While I'm here, how're the Ludisia doing Eric?

Angela, the ludisia you sent me has survived my moving everything to Virginia and back (many things did not). Still in the same container but living. What media did you have them in? Sandy potting soil ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooh; guess it's warm here

pic from this morning from living room window

weather1114a.JPG

was slightly snowing/raining heading to NJOS meeting yesterday evening and when had to stop very quickly, rear tires slid four times before I slowed down (and I wasn't going that fast)

supposed to get down to 23 tonight!

Last edited:
Yay it's snowing in ne jersey!

I'm heading south, too in a few weeks (south jersey lol); new job near Bridgeton nj living in elmer

LOL! I only wish I was flying south for the winter! And SlipperFan
I wish I could take you too!! Sorry, haven't figured how to multi-quote!! :poke:

Here's what I woke up to this morning. I don't live in the mountains, this is unusual!! I guess it is suppose to get down to 6F this weekend.

Here's what I woke up to this morning. I don't live in the mountains, this is unusual!! I guess it is suppose to get down to 6F this weekend.

My husband's sister lives in Cascade, ID. If you received THAT much snow, I'm wondering how much they got. Will have to send an e-mail.

Here in Oregon the nights are in the mid 20'sF, but no moisture so the threat of ice is over. The winds have been far more damaging than the cold, all over this area we have had trees coming down on homes, cars - not fun at all.

I measured 8 and half inches in my back yard and I heard Cascade got about 12". Now it is very cold it was 6 degrees this morning, so that snow isn't going anywhere.

Yay it's snowing in ne jersey!

I'm heading south, too in a few weeks (south jersey lol); new job near Bridgeton nj living in elmer

I measured 8 and half inches in my back yard and I heard Cascade got about 12". Now it is very cold it was 6 degrees this morning, so that snow isn't going anywhere.

Glad I don't live there! It's bad enough in WI. It's nearly summer in Australia....anyone want to go!?! I would in a heartbeat if I had the money!! :D

Hi:

YOU respond to an e-mail much quicker than my sister-in-law! I do like the cat, we used to have Persains.

Here the gusty winds are back, makes the 30 F temperatures seem that much colder.

Ugghhh, snow on the ground here too, but the plus side (if there is one) is that we only had about 2" or so, and the wind hasn't done any damage! Phew!! :D

Latest posts

Back