How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 15C here right now and pouring rain. But it was 40C this past Tuesday! :eek: I've lived here all my life and I don't remember it ever being that hot.:evil:

It hasn't stopped raining for days and days. No sunlight, pool too cold to
swim with two heaters going, dogs don't want to pee outside in the rain,
greenhouse like a cave, I'm beginning to mildew around the edges, cat is
really pissed off and cranky. It ain't good. Thank you for giving me a
place to vent.

It hasn't stopped raining for days and days. No sunlight, pool too cold to
swim with two heaters going, dogs don't want to pee outside in the rain,
greenhouse like a cave, I'm beginning to mildew around the edges, cat is
really pissed off and cranky. It ain't good. Thank you for giving me a
place to vent.
The weather forecasters are saying that will change soon. I hope so.

Italy is a furnace,35c° of temperature and 75-80% of humidity,to die for.
bye bye ,Anna

NYEric, I think you got what you asked for, huh? KY is having some strange
temp. shifts for July. We've had sun for two or three days in a row and my
plants are in shock. I don't think they recognize it.

Lows in the mid 60's, highs in the low 80's. About 70-80% humidity, brief showers mixed with bright sunshine, more sun than rain but that will change very soon. Tropical storm Flossie is headed right for us, supposed to bring heavy rain, thunder showers, gusts up to 40mph winds. They are predicting heavy rains possible flooding, which means where I live there will be flooding. Fortunately when it floods it only passes through my property, unlike the people down the street...

Lows in the mid 60's, highs in the low 80's. About 70-80% humidity, brief showers mixed with bright sunshine, more sun than rain but that will change very soon. Tropical storm Flossie is headed right for us, supposed to bring heavy rain, thunder showers, gusts up to 40mph winds. They are predicting heavy rains possible flooding, which means where I live there will be flooding. Fortunately when it floods it only passes through my property, unlike the people down the street...

I saw that on the weather report. Stay safe, all you Hawaiians.

FFFFFrickin' cold the past few nights. 20 degree temp shift AM to PM! :eek:
:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy: I think it's a wonderful break from the near 100 degree temps we had. We got rain, which we needed, the rain barrels are full once more! Will be planting blueberries, blackberries and grapes tomorrow, great weather for diggin' in the garden!

drove out a flooded driveway (all 200 yds of it) to go out and pay my verizon bill, saw cars stuck under flooded underpasses and mud around here and there. glad I live on one of the highest spots in the nearby area! very mild and cloudy

Thunderstorms tomorrow. Great for practice! :p
yes, you can hide under newly ponded water and ambush the enemy! :D

Glad to hear Flossie was down graded to tropical depression. How are you making out limuhead? Also heard Oahu had an earthquake sbout 8 miles off shore, have any effect on you or was the storm distracting enough?

Flossie was a flop on Oahu. Had very little rain, even less wind where I live, but Maui got hit hard in a few areas. We have Hurricane Gil ramping up and heading for us now. A little more southerly track, which means over warmer water; bad news for us. We'll find out next week...

Flossie was a flop on Oahu. Had very little rain, even less wind where I live, but Maui got hit hard in a few areas. We have Hurricane Gil ramping up and heading for us now. A little more southerly track, which means over warmer water; bad news for us. We'll find out next week...
Fingers crossed...

Latest posts

Back