How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today it was raining and sunny, at the same time. Rainbow above my greenhouse. It's kinda strange, I still appreciate seeing rainbows, but when you see them all the time you don't really think about them so much...

:rollhappy: Fred likes to rub it in doesn't he Dot!? If I won the lottery, and it wouldn't even have to be a big one, I'd be rubbing elbows with him!

I just planted out 500 cymbidiums, I am expecting a Phrag flask from Chuck Acker this week, and my 3 flasks from Sam Tsui that I compotted a while back are ready for 2 inch pots. Give me a few years, then you will REALLY know the meaning of 'Rubbing it in' :evil:

I just planted out 500 cymbidiums, I am expecting a Phrag flask from Chuck Acker this week, and my 3 flasks from Sam Tsui that I compotted a while back are ready for 2 inch pots. Give me a few years, then you will REALLY know the meaning of 'Rubbing it in' :evil:
Well, don't be surprised if you see me camped on your doorstep someday!

Hopefully seeing the end of the rain by tomorrow. Terrible flooding here, like nothing that's ever happened here in my life time. Nearly 100,000 had to evacuate from their homes in our city and southern part of the province because of the flooding. I live up on a ridge at the edge of the city, so no problems, but many people not so lucky...it'll be a long road to recovery.

A perfect day to attend graduation party.

Happy to hear you and your home are safe.
The images on TV were ugly.

Hope things are improving Jo, although it may be days or weeks. :(
We were in need of some rain, careful what you ask for as they say ....... several inches easily with 90's predicted today & tomorrow.

Seattle under the I-5 eastlake bridge
bridge.jpg

National weather service calling for tornado warnings with storms approaching eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey parts of Delaware and Maryland... Yippee (6/27 2pm to 10pm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather for the week here in Eagle, ID, USA
Today 102 °F, Saturday 100°F, Sunday 101°F, Monday 105°F, Tuesday 106°F
I will be coming up with all sorts or ways to keep the greenhouse cool with out breaking the bank this week!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back