How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+15C here, showers, not too bad.

Usually I'm posting a picture of late spring snow here right around now, so I'm not complaining. :D:clap:

We were cool & wet, yesterday 73 & sunny, couldn't have been better, today should be the same!

today was beautiful and sunny, but forecast for early morning, thursday and thursday night; you guessed it - heavy rain

good thing I live on a 'hill' and it's somewhat sandy ground. the frogs here love it whenever it rains, they can get as loud as the birds!

today we have sunshine, I did not see the sund nearly the hole year only 2 weeks, so I am more then happy.
About the rain all over snaills....

I cleaned out the gutter & rain barrel just in time! It's full, has an overflow into another barrel & that one spilled over!

today we have sunshine, I did not see the sund nearly the hole year only 2 weeks, so I am more then happy.
About the rain all over snaills....
I think you sent the rain up north, 'cause we have had rain all day after about two weeks of sun and clear skies.

today they are calling for 38C next week winds comming from africa that is not good at all.

After a day without windows getting some treatments, I emerged to sunlight! And as I was walking around the Upper East Side before meeting my family, enjoying the sunlight, the weather changed and I got drenched in a downpour.....

Latest posts

Back