How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot and pool at 88F...perfect! Charles, we considered your
idea and then observed that we got more pollen than
water run off. Various tree pollen is ankle deep around
here...aaaaaahchooooo.

Yes the tree pollen is even aggravating me, and turning dark red car a funny muddy color, happy for periods of rain. Yesterday a few downpours driving to up north and then around and back home, mild and then cool late. The GSP was deep in h2o heading to sisters and a few places while heading home. Perfect weather while looking at orchids!

Angela, good on the pool! Mas uvia at work to help alleviate the hand watering :D

We did finally get a bit of rain to dampen the pollen, but
now the pool is full of tree seeds and we can't figure out
which tree the seeds are dropping from. Damn, living in the woods is so very nice, but there are little drawbacks.

Right you are, Marco. We've been sneezing and snotty
for several weeks too. Misery loves company.

It's like 55F here. :eek:

Thats because you keep your windows open. I leave our windows open as well. Probably not good for the nose though.

The complex blasts heat over the winter its like a sauna in our place during the winter. It's nice having it a little chilly. plus the song birds are out here in the morning. Nice to wake up to.

Nearing the end of May and in the NW of England it's still near freezing during the night and only rising to around 12c during the day which is leading to large lecky bills!!!!!

Ed

Saturday rained multi times in north and central jersey but not south! Hot humid all day but cooling quickly and hopefully that rain west of here will make it across the Delaware bay

Denver was closed for a few.
Had to get fuel in Wyoming.
Land in Denver later, and drive through two snow clouds. Lol.

Effing cold in Frisco.

Must've been a smaller plane to land in Wyoming though Jackson does accept larger planes now. The ascent and descent because of surrounding mountains makes it interesting!
Sunny
And getting warmer
And more sun
Think I'm going to explore virginia where i'm sure it will be even warmer though can't really be sunnier than it's been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in the high south (4500ft) we are in the mid seventies but will be lucky to reach the mid 60's over the weekend. We have a micro climate here that will not appear on any weather maps. It rearly ever reaches above 80 degrees up this high and lots of rain. I tell people that it is a temperate rain forest!

Four tornado warnings in Michigan tonight
Hot today hotter tomorrow

Sent using Tapatalk

There was a tornado in a town about 15 miles from us. Amazingly, we had rain, but no wind. But last night we had 3" of rain in a relatively short time, which flooded the river, and once again, into our pond. It's receding as of this afternoon, and out of the pond. But the river sediment in the pond now will take awhile to settle.

Latest posts

Back