Hillsview Garden Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday I potted out a compot of Theresa’s orchids. It had grown very well for me. The cross is, Olympic Emerald ‘Spotted’ x henryanum ‘Hoodview’ HCC/AOS. This is the most seedlings that survived under my care.
7C34F60A-7C44-4B08-AE2F-D66B21D80B9B.jpeg
This is just a crazy number. I must say she sells great flasks, compots and seedlings, but no one should expect this many and this quantity is not the norm. I also potted out a compot of Yo-yo Grey Tricks and that one had 10 large plants and 5 runts that went into another compot. Theresa sent a phot of that compot and I knew it had fewer than the usual number of seedlings but they were much larger.I am always happy with what she sells. Still have quite a few other compots to split up in the months ahead. I’m sure there will be plenty to spread around .

Yesterday I potted out a compot of Theresa’s orchids. It had grown very well for me. The cross is, Olympic Emerald ‘Spotted’ x henryanum ‘Hoodview’ HCC/AOS. This is the most seedlings that survived under my care.
View attachment 31379
This is just a crazy number. I must say she sells great flasks, compots and seedlings, but no one should expect this many and this quantity is not the norm. I also potted out a compot of Yo-yo Grey Tricks and that one had 10 large plants and 5 runts that went into another compot. Theresa sent a phot of that compot and I knew it had fewer than the usual number of seedlings but they were much larger.I am always happy with what she sells. Still have quite a few other compots to split up in the months ahead. I’m sure there will be plenty to spread around .
looks very healthy!

just jumping on the bandwagon for praise...

2 flasks from Theresa over the past 6 months... fairieanum and a maudiae type... lots of plants from both, very healthy and apparently good growers... The stuff typically isn't cheap, but i think in these cases you are getting what you are paying for (maybe more? :) )...

@Bob in Albany N.Y. - since i just purchased 2 seedlings from that same cross (hoping for a nice juicy henryanum pouch)... please keep me in mind as these get too big for your bench i'd be interested in a few more in my gamble...

There is more than enough to go around as I will probable bloom only 5 or so. Anyone that is interested in any can let me know and I'll get back to you when they are larger.. However in my humble option they are not at that point as of yet and won't be selling any until they get larger. There is nothing more disappointing as to buy things cheaply and then them not growing well for you.

Latest posts

Back