Hi from Nottinghamshire UK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David1970

Reaction score
I've been a lurker one here for a few years,soaking in advice ect.
So now I'm back growing paphs again I thought I would start posting.
This my haul to day
Paph incharm handle
Paph PEOY X moquetteanum
Paph wilhelminae
Paph shireen.

Attachments

• PhotoRoom-20221022_164326.png
    PhotoRoom-20221022_164326.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Welcome! I currently have no Paphs, struggling to understand my Phrags of which I have 8. Two of them are species and 6 of them are primary hybrids of Bessiea and Kovachii. I also have 3 Phals. I had 3 mini’s given to me by my son but they were in sphagnum moss which promptly rotted and took the plants with it within 2 weeks! VERY gun shy of sphagnum as a Phal potting medium and won’t be buying any mini’s potted in it. (So probably not buying any mini’s) Grrrr! Too expensive for such a quick massive fail!

Last edited:
Nice plants David and welcome from The Netherlands. I've also got a little P. Shireen, I wonder if they didn't come from the same batch. I got mine from Orchid Garden in Poland.

Nice plants David and welcome from The Netherlands. I've also got a little P. Shireen, I wonder if they didn't come from the same batch. I got mine from Orchid Garden in Poland.
Yes it did so did the Incharm handle

Welcome! I currently have no Paphs, struggling to understand my Phrags of which I have 8. Two of them are species and 6 of them are primary hybrids of Bessiea and Kovachii. I also have 3 Phals. I had 3 mini’s given to me by my son but they were in sphagnum moss which promptly rotted and took the plants with it within 2 weeks! VERY gun shy of sphagnum as a Phal potting medium and won’t be buying any mini’s potted in it. (So probably not buying any mini’s) Grrrr! Too expensive for such a quick massive fail!
Cearbhael I only grow paphs no phrags(not enough room)4 phals and 1 wilsonara(if that's what it's called now)
I had a few massive fails in my time but just see them as learning aids and crack on.

Latest posts

Back