Hi from Madeira Island

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nélio

Reaction score
My name's Nélio, i'm from Madeira Island, Portugal, a place where the passion of growing the gender Paphiopedilum is very present in almost all inhabitant's home.
I needed to join this forum because in my paphiopedilum collection appeard some stable mutations manny years ago, and now its time to hear from you about the worthy viability of geting them officially registerd.
Thanks a lot.
Nélio

Warm Welcome from Germany! Madeira is such a great place to live! I have always enjoyed my Holidays there! A lot of paphi insigne are growing in peoples gardens there.

Hi Nélio, welcome here!
I just few days ago was watching a video of Pedro Spinola orchid collection.
Never been there but sure It Is a wonderful place for both humans and plants!

Hello and a warm welcome from Germany, too. Madeira is great...not only the flora but also the buildings and roads are impressive. Lots of houses stick in the slopes and sometimes I was wondering....how did they built this.

My name's Nélio, i'm from Madeira Island, Portugal, a place where the passion of growing the gender Paphiopedilum is very present in almost all inhabitant's home.
I needed to join this forum because in my paphiopedilum collection appeard some stable mutations manny years ago, and now its time to hear from you about the worthy viability of geting them officially registerd.
Thanks a lot.
Nélio
Welcome to you, Nélio!

Warm Welcome from Germany! Madeira is such a great place to live! I have always enjoyed my Holidays there! A lot of paphi insigne are growing in peoples gardens there.
Thanks Martin for your words.
Have a grwat

Welcome from Spain Nelio. Madeira is one of the place I want to go in hollydays someday. It’s not too far. Sure you will learn in this forum!

Welcome from the Netherlands. I've never been to Madeira, I hope that I will one day get the chance! Fascinating that Paphs are so popular there, I would have never imagined it.

Latest posts

Back