Hi from Lucky Guy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Hi, my name is obviously Eric, I live a NYC apartment on the 20th floor w/ southern exposure. I grow Equitant Oncidiums, some Pleuro's, jewel orchids, Paphs and of course, of curse!!, Phrag. besseae hybrids. I have been lucky to meet Glen Decker, Joe Kurnisch, and Dennis Delassendro thru working at the GNYOS shows. I also have been lucky to meet Kerry Richards, Paul Phillips and the people at Hauserman's while traveling around the US to paintball tournaments. I also have been luck to visit HP Norton while visiting my father who retired to S.C. All these contacts have helped me build up a great collection of slipper orchids. I am concentrating on keeping them alive. Once I get that I will try to make them flourish, then propagate them. As soon as I master the ways of the Motorola razr I will post some photos. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. PS always check out Phrags on eBay you can be suprised. Eric.

I hope you have some besseae species in there somewhere. Welcome to the forum, and please do post some photos when you have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Eric!

I too, look forward to your photos!

Enjoy this wonderful forum!

Latest posts

Back