Hi from Florence (Italy)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Monna Lisa

Hello everybody,I'm a newbie here,but I've been reading you since one year at least and I find your forum very interesting and exhaustive.
I've been growing orchids since 2007 (not much indeed!) and actually I have got about 30 plants.
I grow in an large orchid case (1,2m h x 60 cm d x 1 m l) with artificial light and on a windowsill with natural light.

My Paphiopedilums are:
micranthum
armeniacum
nivaeum
villosum annamense album
gratrixianum
philippinense
lowii (my avatar,that bloomed last year)
delenatii
deperle
moquettianum x delenatii

My Phragmipediums:
schlimii
Hanna Popow
Eric Young
bessae

I have got also a Mexipedium xerophyticum (two growths).
P.S...thank you Heather for helping me to register!

I hope to learn very much with you and to be able to share with you some blooms (sooner or later...:eek:)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Slippertalk! So glad you could join us! Great list you got there!

:clap::clap:WELCOME!!! Glad you finally joined us! Nice list you have, we are very good at enabling, that list will continue to grow!:wink:

Welcome to the Club from Luxembourg!!!! You will surely post some of your pics!!! Jean

(My people here do not stop telling me that Florence is a beautiful town!!!)

Welcome from California, USA! I visited Firenze (Florence) Italy in July 2008. It is a very beautiful city!

thanks to you all for your kind welcome!!!!
It's nice to know you come from all over the world and thanks to this forum we can sit and talk together about our passion!!!

Nice list but I am way more impressed with your location. Florence is one of the great places in the world. Lucky you!

Latest posts

Back