Hi everyone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

Im a long time lurker and have finally joined. I live in the Uk Ive been gorwing orchids about 15yrs, with my own collection and also did a short stint at the RHS and also worked for Singapore botanic gardens.
My orginal collections was killed off while I was overseas, so it has taken me nearly 5yrs to build my collection slowly back up.
Last year I mainly focused on the paphs and phrags and ordered alot of Ratcliff's before they finally closed down and, i drove down to pic them up and see them all again.
Hope to be able to post of some pics, once i have figured that one out i am not very tech savy. Im sure i be able to learn a lot of new things that i have never thought off on here to.

thanks
Chris

Hello chris, welcome from north west coast U.S., glad you survived you're wet winter!!!

ive survived but the plants in the nursery I manage not so much some are still struglling

Hi from New Mexico, USA! I am also focusing on paphs and Phrags, at least through 2016!

Hi Chris, Welcome from not-too-far-away in Bourne, Lincs. :)

I bought a few leftovers from Ratcliffes at their final open weekend, just before they closed their doors forever. Such a shame :(

Hi Chris, Welcome from not-too-far-away in Bourne, Lincs. :)

I bought a few leftovers from Ratcliffes at their final open weekend, just before they closed their doors forever. Such a shame :(

Hi yes was that the weekend with nick mary and paul or with claudia.

Say i can say i shed a tear when i rang them up and Nick told me.

Paul and Mary are cludias mum and dad both lovel people Nick is cludias husband
I have none Nick and Claudia for nearly 15yrs and Paul for 8yrs.
In was at the nursery the weekend before.
Well hopefully we can discuss what plants you have and what I have maybe if when the plants are big enough to slip swap some pieces.

Paul and Mary are cludias mum and dad both lovel people Nick is cludias husband
I have none Nick and Claudia for nearly 15yrs and Paul for 8yrs.
In was at the nursery the weekend before.
Well hopefully we can discuss what plants you have and what I have maybe if when the plants are big enough to slip swap some pieces.

I think I saw Mary and Paul there also then on the day I went.

Yeah that would be cool. I picked up a many multi-growth Phrag. Cape Bonanza that weekend which I will be making divisions of (4 or 5 looking at it) when I feel confident enough ;)

Latest posts

Back