Hi All, from Catskill New York!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tocarmar

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am growing & breeding Paphs, & Phrags. I received my 1st Paph hybrid seedlings this past week. Is their any growing tips for just deflasked seedlings?

Welcome to the forum! How many New Yorkers does that make now!
What slippers do you have?

Welcome to the forum, TM!

Enjoy and share some photos!

Do use the link that Marco has posted!

Hi All,
Thanks for the warm welcome & info. Marco that link is great. It has alot of info in it. I will save that link to go back & refresh my mind every couple of days.
I have too many to remember right now. Some in bloom now are:
Paph. Yellow Tiger 'M' am/aos x Paph. Adductum 'R.B.' am/aos had 3 spikes
Paph. Primulinum var. flavum x Adductum
Paph. Niveum var. alba x In Charm 'White #2535'
Paph. Wardii (species) 2 spikes
Phrag. Kaieteurum x Schlimii 2 spikes

Never enough New Yorkers! Welcome from NYC. We used to have a house in Margeretville. The lucky new owners have Spiranthes cernau and Blettia striata if they didn't kill them.

No pics yet?? Help!!!

I am having trouble uploading pics. I keep getting the message file size is to big. Any tips on this?

Tom

I am having trouble uploading pics. I keep getting the message file size is to big. Any tips on this?

Tom

You're better off going thru image shack or photobucket. I'm assuming you're clicking manage attachments, right under where it says image shack is hiring, click host it. You can upload your photo & I usually use the message board size. Copy the middle URL tag & then paste it in your post. It's quite simple, sometimes it is a bit slow.

Well Hello there. I live in Valatie, N.Y.. Not too far from you. Maybe we can meet sometime and share thoughts on our slippers. I grow in a greenhouse, how about you? I'm also a member of a couple of the some what local clubs. If your not a member you might want to join us one day soon. The Mid Hudson Orchid Society is going to have there semiannual sale in Oct.on a Sat. Also the NENYOS Orchid Society will be holding there auction in Nov.

Hi Bob
I read an article in The Catskill Daily Mail. Is that you? I do have a greenhouse for summer growing. I would love to join them. We will have to get together sometime. You are about 45 min+/- from where I live.

Tom

Latest posts

Back