Hey Candace!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. I got my sangii yesterday and am expecting a paph. that I got on ebay, Paph. Mark Hasegawa. I think it's roth x concolor, supposedly a bear to bloom, but I'm up for the challenge. That's about it though, as Mother's Day (Winsome orchids order) and our anniversary(Orchid Inn order) all so close together I sort of took advantage of the credit card this month. I almost feel guilty. Almost.

Candace said:
Thanks all. I got my sangii yesterday and am expecting a paph. that I got on ebay, Paph. Mark Hasegawa. I think it's roth x concolor, supposedly a bear to bloom, but I'm up for the challenge. That's about it though, as Mother's Day (Winsome orchids order) and our anniversary(Orchid Inn order) all so close together I sort of took advantage of the credit card this month. I almost feel guilty. Almost.
Shouldn't it be someone else's credit card?

That's the thing about marriage Hien, his credit card, my credit card...the same thing. All the bills end up on the same desk.:wink:

Latest posts

Back