He's baaa-aaack.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Howdy.

I am breaking my self-imposed exile today. Things have been so busy here, I can't even explain it. I will say since I left the Holidays came and went, I moved, started school, and have been through three very nasty exams which have turned my brain to jello.

But the real reason for this posting are these plants which have bloomed for me in the past couple of months...

acacallis_cyanea.jpg

Acacallis cyanea

angraecum_distichum.jpg

Angraecum distichum

chiloschista_lunifera.jpg

Chiloschista lunifera (about ready to bloom)

dryadella_edwallii.jpg

Dryadella edwallii (about ready to bloom)

dryadella_zebrina.jpg

Dryadella zebrina

phalaenopsis_pallens.jpg

Phalaenopsis pallens

sarcochilus_ceciliae.jpg

Sarcochilus ceciliae (about ready to bloom)

sievekingia_rhonhosiae.jpg

Sievekingia rhonhosiae

Whew! I think that's all for now.

damn it man, where are the slippers???
welcome back by the way:)

bwester said:
damn it man, where are the slippers???
welcome back by the way:)

The phrags look sick and the paphs don't bloom. I needed something to fill the spaces.

You know, they have been doing really well. Then a week ago one of them started losing leaves. Very strange. The rest all look great.

BRAVO!!!! Those are beautiful!

I think I need a Sievekingia rhonhosiae....wow....

Welcome back (and thanks for getting me started here).

-brenda

BotanicaLtd said:
BRAVO!!!! Those are beautiful!

I think I need a Sievekingia rhonhosiae....wow....

Welcome back (and thanks for getting me started here).

-brenda

No, thank you. Without that last order I placed, I wouldn't have half the plants that make me happy when school is trying to bury me.

I can't wait until spring to order again.

The Sievekingia is super bright, but smells like smoky dirt. It has a very distinct musk. The blooms didn't last very long, but it was shipped to me in low spike, so that may have affected things.

they do have wonderful plants. i got an order from them last week..... friggin huge plants. very nice!!

TADD said:
Like a bad rash..... Good to hear you are doing well!

Have you posted any semi nudes of yourself lately? Or are you speaking of bad rashes with familiarity?

:evil: It is the gift that keeps on giving.... I will have to post another semi nude soon! Working in something special..... Having a hard time getting the lighting down...

If I got a slipper tattoo like Tadd, I'd get a long petal phrag on my front side and use it as a pick-up line at bars......

Latest posts

Back