henryanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
a very reliable bloomer; unfortunately this year, unlike last year, the new growths will not bloom all at once

dscn0138qe9.jpg

Actually, you can see it the other way around.
Fortunately, all the new growths don't bloom at once, since they will flower one after the other, you have a longer blooming period.

a very reliable bloomer; unfortunately this year, unlike last year, the new growths will not bloom all at once

dscn0138qe9.jpg

Fortunately, all the new growths don't bloom at once, since they will flower one after the other, you have a longer blooming period.

how wise :) sounds like a buddhist way of seeing things actually, the sort of things my Thai friends would say :wink:

Hien is a buddist! BTW Hien, when are you going to get rid of that flavum St. Ouen!?:D

Blake is busy so I have not received it yet.
But he mentions that all the ones receiving the late shipment will even have bonus plant (So it is a blessing in disguise isn't it):drool:
Talking about the flavum saint ouent.
Didn't you say that you have problem of raising the saint Ouen cross:poke:
By the way, you just make me wonder if I did put in a bid for the besseae flavum on ebay or not? Maybe I should not bid on it.:D
Did you ever win any of those white phrags yet?

Very nice. The henryanum is my next orchid. where did you get this one. I see quite a lot of variation on the henryanums. I like this one.:drool:

Latest posts

Back