Henryanum 'Paphioland'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
henryanumforken-1-1.jpg

Henryanum from another cross.

Very large

over 10 cm ns and larger than 5cm dorsal

Both this one and 'Giant Plasma' have a very chunky look to them. Both are excellent, but if I were to judge from the two pictures, I would say I like 'Giant Plasma' just a little bit more. Thanks for sharing pictures of such excellent flowers.:)

Both this one and 'Giant Plasma' have a very chunky look to them. Both are excellent, but if I were to judge from the two pictures, I would say I like 'Giant Plasma' just a little bit more. Thanks for sharing pictures of such excellent flowers.:)

No prob Paphreek

They are getting crossed since they are from different breeding lines. They are both really large but 'paphioland' is slightly larger. 'giant plasma' has better form and slightly better color

paphioland: just opened too so might grow
ns=8.5
dw=4.8
pw2.2

GP:
ns: 10.1
pw: 2.1
dw: 5.1

Back