• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hengduan Biotech Fall List - Lots of Goodies

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this in my email this morning. Cover letter below; PDF list is HERE.

Dear all,
I have attached our plants and flask price list for Mid American Orchid Conference in Dayton in Oct. 2014. We would bring over plants and flasks by then. We take pre order and deliver at our sales booth at the show or by post.
Please feel free to pass this list to any one who might have interest.

Please read the following information before anyone would like to place an order:

1, How to order: Please refer the PDF price list file,and write to [email protected] or [email protected] for confirming availability and cost.

2, How to pay: We take check(to Wenqing Perner) or cash at the show site or receive your payment via Paypal account: [email protected], we take 3% commission fee, as paypal China charges us 6%commissions, so we share the cost with our customers.

3, How to deliver:

I, Pick up at the show place and pay in cash or check at the site.

II, For the customers who do not come to the show, we would bring your ordered items over and send you.

III, For the customer who wishes a certain delivery time or CITES and Phyto documents for him/herself, the costs would be the plant costs+ document costs +postage. Please ask for details.

Other orchids price on request!

Mrs. Wenqing Perner
Hengduan Biotechnlogy, China

Only 7 hang flasks as of yesterday and the prices have gone up. They are going quickly so if your interested, act fast.

Latest posts

Back