Hengduan at Midamerica

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I order plants from Perner that were supposed to come in at the Mid america show. I have not heard from Perner after the last few emails. Has anyone recd plants that they preordered? or now how they were to be shipped ect.

These details should have been addressed more thoroughly on my part, but if anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

I order plants from Perner that were supposed to come in at the Mid america show. I have not heard from Perner after the last few emails. Has anyone recd plants that they preordered? or now how they were to be shipped ect.

These details should have been addressed more thoroughly on my part, but if anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

I had arranged for my plants to be picked up and paid for at the show. They are waiting for me at Porter's Orchids, where I'll be tomorrow. Do you have Perner's email address? I'm sure he'll respond.

Dot- I placed the order quite awhile ago. I emailed them back and we confirmed the order and payment was received. I had been out of state and emailed them this week about sending the flasks and plants with a heat pack. I didn't hear anything back from Wenqing, which she is usually very prompt with.

I am not overly concerned, but I feel at fault for not knowing what to expect with tracking #'s and estimated shipping. I hope that they waited and sent them on Monday.

If anyone received plants from them today, please let me know.
I appreciate it.

Plants came yesterday. The flasks did not. Apparently someone else got them.

My plants just arrived! They look great! Ordered 5 helenae, got 6. All are multi growth (4 average,1-3,1-5) plants with good roots.
Potting them up now, then off to work, I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.

Good to hear the plants are healthy. I just bought a flask of helenae to make myself feel better.

Back